The City of Millington Wastewater Treatment Plant is dedicated to protecting the environment and health of the citizens of Millington and Shelby County. The plant operates in accordance with EPA and State of Tennessee Division of Water Pollution Control regulations.
- Discharging the best possible effluent
- Sludge removal and disposal
- W.H. Owen Award for Outstanding Wastewater Treatment Plant in Tennessee by TWWA
- A.L. Jack Strub Memorial Award for Excellence in Wastewater Treatment Management by TWWA
- Discharge Monitoring Quality Assurance Proficiency Testing of acceptance rate 100% by Resource Technology Corporation