We are committed to service for our citizens and strive to prevent fire by a systematic approach including education, enforcement, and engineering.
- Identify fire causing agents/events (i.e. improper storage of chemical(s))
- Instruct proper fire extinguisher usage
- Stress the importance of home evacuation plans
- Fire detection equipment (i.e. smoke alarms)
- Suppression equipment (automatic fire sprinklers)
- Code requirements
To apply for smoke detector installments, tours, and inspections please contact the Fire Administrative Office at 901.873.5800.